- Collecting the product and market data from subsidiaries or the system.
- Organizing and preparing the data properly
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Visualizing the data for analysis and decision making
- Responding to ad-hoc request from RHQ or HQ.
- Working closely with related departments, such as Innovation, marketing and each product.
Essential skills and Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure & language skills)
- Professional Knowledge in data analytics.
- Data collection– the individual is a fast adaptor of the new system such as internal SCM, communicates well with other department or subsidiaries to collect the desired data
- Data visualization — the individual is aware of how to analyse large datasets and present it as per the purpose to identify patterns, trends, or problematic area in a timely manner
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to business objectives
- 3+ years working experience related to data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Excel – the individual is familiar with advanced functions to analyse the data
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving and attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
Physical demands and work environment:
- Physical demands: ability to work under pressure
- Work environment: Office environment