Marketing Manager - Property
Nationality: UAE Nationals only
• Build relationships with business teams – account leadership and sales teams – coaching them on best practice marketing strategy, tactics and implementation
• Responsible for all aspects of marketing projects including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels, procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring procedures.
• Identify opportunity to apply creative marketing innovation in pursuit of business growth e.g. implementation of client perception studies, client value reports, etc.
• Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in integrated marketing.
• Experience from property/real estate sector is a must.
• Any certifications in Project Management and Digital (SEO or similar) is a plus.
You should also demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Deep understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Ability to lead and support multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Strong operational discipline, performance management and reporting rigor.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
• Market competitive basic salary
• Housing allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Annual flight allowance.
• Alternative Family benefits including schooling
• Company gratuity scheme that includes long term incentive plan
• Discretionary bonus schemes
• Generous annual leave
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Free covered parking
• Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across