Manager ICT Presales Solutions
Industry: Consumer electronics
Employment type: Full Time
- Develops solutions to complex enterprise problems that increase enterprise agility, system and process efficiencies and maximizes ROI on our network assets. You will exercise considerable judgment, trade-offs evaluation and risk mitigation planning during the solution definition and delivery phases. Develop, deliver and communicate ICT solution for implementation and execution of business and IT-driven initiatives from ideation through roll out.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to align with business/network drivers and product strategy across ICT line of business, and deliver solutions.
- Tracks industry trends and leverages them to drive innovation and solution excellence across various functional domains within the ICT space.
- Demonstrates business acumen to drive the right priorities.
- Gather customer requirements and define technical implications in coordination with MS Design team (Operations)
- Evaluate current solutions and services being delivered to the client; identify opportunities for new product offerings and "packaging" of existing products as well as develop recommendations and communicate to the client in order to provide professional technical and commercial advice on products, services and solutions to the customers’ decision-makers.
- Create technological scope of work, and review/re-design with the customer in coordination with MS Design team and conduct due diligence to confirm feasibility of proposed services
- Develop commercial proposal for non-standard/bespoke solutions (including CAPEX/OPEX variables).
- Develop product tools, systems and develop service enhancement roadmap
- Minimum 7 - 12 years of experience in the ICT / Telecommunications industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Sales / Project Management / Technology role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing/ Telecommunications /Engineering or any relevant field
Knowledge and skills:
- High standard of Telecommunication product and service knowledge
- PC skills (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint) required; experience with product development specific software required
- Able to interact and build relationships with individuals across all levels and areas of the firm.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills required.
- Experience with formalized project documentation preferred (requirements definition, training manuals, etc.)
- Experience in network domains: wireless networks, optical transmission, IP routing and protocols, PON and wireline access technologies, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Architecture
- A complete understanding of the technology required for cloud computing
- Experience in designing the roadmap for applications that will be migrated to the cloud
- Experience in Security, Managed SOC Services, DDOS and security Monitoring
- 2+ years working as an Infrastructure & Cloud Enterprise in an architecture/solutions team.
- 2+ years experience in Cloud technologies including AWS and Azure
- 3-5 Years experience in IT Infrastructure.
- Experience developing 3-5 year roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state.
- Experience working with SaaS, IaaS and PaaS solution