Manager ICT Business Development - Presales Solutions
Industry: Consumer Electronics
Employment type: Full Time
- Gather customer requirements and define technical implications in coordination with MS Design team (Operations)
- Evaluate current solutions and services being delivered to the client; identify opportunities for new product offerings and "packaging" of existing products as well as develop recommendations and communicate to the client in order to provide professional technical and commercial advice on products, services and solutions to the customers’ decision-makers.
- Create technological scope of work, and review/re-design with the customer in coordination with MS Design team and conduct due diligence to confirm feasibility of proposed services
- Minimum 7 - 12 years of experience in the ICT / Telecommunications industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Sales / Project Management / Technology role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing/ Telecommunications /Engineering or any relevant field
Knowledge and skills:
- High standard of Telecommunication product and service knowledge
- PC skills (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint) required; experience with product development specific software required
- Able to interact and build relationships with individuals across all levels and areas of the firm.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills required.
- Experience with formalized project documentation preferred (requirements definition, training manuals, etc.)