Female Fashion Design Assistant
Height: Height: 170cm and above
Experience: 1-2 years of fashion industry experience or from a premium or luxury menswear background (ideally across more formal and woven product)
Education & Training:
Service skills training
- Attend fittings and take notes.
- Measuring and reviewing garments.
- Negotiating with customers and suppliers.
- Planning inventory and tracking sales for all garments.
- Sourcing fabrics with the fabric designer, working on trim development and be part of fittings.
- Liaising closely with sales and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points.