Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Experience: Proven work experience of 3-4 years in account management / Sales development
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or any relevant Office administration training certificate
Language: Preferably Arabic Speaker
Gender: Females preferred under husband’s visa
- Identify new business opportunities, revenue streams, and business and sales channels, and generate leads - in defined geographies
- Do market research and analysis, to establish viability, and feasibility of opportunities, and strengths of prospective channel/business Partners
- Assist in drafting proposals for prospective Partners.
- Assist in finalizing relationships with prospective Partners.
- Build, develop, and manage relationships with Partners.
- Act as the Point of Contact for Partners – Handle their needs, remove bottle-necks, and provide prompt assistance in all issues related to execution.
- Good Account management skills.
- Experience in managing Business/Channel Partners
- Strong communication, presentations, and time-management skills
- Must be a team player, and capable of driving Partner resources
- Should be customer-oriented, and result-oriented
- Must be highly responsive to team-members, colleagues, customers, and all other stakeholders
- Must be persuasive in nature.