Specialist - ICT Solutions Design & Proposal
Employment type: Full Time
- 5 – 10 Years of experience
- Proven practitioner for ICT and ICT environments
- Proven practitioner in all facets of ICT warehouse and BI Strategy & Architecture (Technology, People and Process)
- 3 years in defining and driving ICT Warehousing / BI multi-year Roadmaps
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Computer Science / IT.
- Strong program management experience, for IS projects
- Good understanding of technical aspects relating to the entire Telecommunication BSS & OSS landscape
- Build, manage and publish the overall architecture layout of the ICT solutions along all associated layers such as the ingestion layer, ICT platform layer, analytics layers, and platform layers
- Create and manage the deployment of the integration strategies between the platform and ICT Platform layers and the infrastructure layers.
- Build, curate, and store ICT products based on ICT sets and other ICT based solutions to fulfill customers’ requirements
- Publish the architectural blueprints and guidelines for the OEM vendors to develop and deploy the solutions for all the layers of the ICT.
- Establish standards for ICT management to ensure the treatment of the ingested ICT is uniform across the ICT platform.
- Develop the individual analytics workflows for each type of ICT solutions.