EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in insurance
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or any relevant qualification or certification
Nationality: Any Nationality
- Sell insurance policies to potential clients.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, medical.
- Offer casualty, life, health, medical, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Pay beneficiaries when policyholders die.
- Sell annuities for retirement incomes.
- Offer health & medical insurance policies that cover the costs of medical care and loss of income due to illness or injury.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Advise clients on retirement planning, estate planning, and also provide assistance in setting up pension plans for businesses.
- Sell mutual funds and variable annuities.
- Seek out leads and new clients.