Manager UX Researcher
Employment type: Full Time
5-7 years’ work experience in a digital design team with at least 4 years of experience as a researcher.
A degree in psychology, cognitive science, human factors, computer science, product/interaction design, human computer interaction or related disciplines, or equivalent professional experience.
- the way to usability tests on the final product.
- Explore and measure user behavior, motivations and obstacles via primary research. Synthesize the findings into actionable items and present them to stakeholders.
- Influence design and business decisions with the findings of your research.
- Lead A/B and multivariate tests on live products.
- Coordinating user testing prototypes and live products with our testing partner.
- Provide inputs into product roadmaps for du Selfcare, du Mobile App, Enterprise offerings, etc.
- Educate other design team members on the latest research methodologies and evangelize customer centricity amongst business stakeholders.
- Follow and be abreast of the latest UX/UI Design and UI Development methods, trends and tools.