Bodyguards / Drivers
Industry: Personal Security
• Good manners, smart, who can drive and run errands and look like bodyguards.
• To be able to work as a team.
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to remain calm when under pressure and surrounded by dangerous situations.
• Discretion, respecting client confidentiality.
• The ability to integrate with clients' lifestyles.
• Common sense and an understanding of the risks involved.
• Knowledge of law related to security.
• Excellent observation skills to spot potentially dangerous situations.