Nationality: Emirati (with Family Book)
A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager
- 2 years of commercial banking experience, including a minimum of five (5) years in middle market or large corporate banking
- Plans and executes a strategic direct calling program for large corporate companies in a designated geography, as well as executes a strategic networking program on centers of influence.
- Prepares analyses, reports and presentations for review and approval. Ensures all transactions and processing are incompliance with regulatory and company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains relationships with large corporate market prospects to actively market and solicit commercial loan; works simultaneously toward the growth and retention of existing commercial clients. Facilitates cross-selling by referring prospects to Treasury Management, Retail, Community, FMS and CRE as appropriate.
- Works with Corporate Banker Associates and lower-level Corporate Banker team members performing basic research, financial and statistical analysis to determine and support the credit worthiness of new and existing clients.