Manager UX Copywriter
Employment type: Full Time
5-7 years of work experience in Copywriting or UX Writing, with experience working in digital teams and digital product development
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, Design or related field
- Work with design team to implement effective product storytelling and appropriate functionality for new and existing digital projects.
- Write and edit consistent copy that aligns with the du brand voice and personality guidelines, in addition to proofreading and editing various internal communications for grammar, spelling, content accuracy and length.
- Work with product owners and other business stakeholders to identify content requirements that best achieve business goals.
- Think holistically about the content as an interconnected system, which exists across many digital touchpoints (and even media like print, radio, TV).
- Stay connected to both internal marketing and agency content writers, to ensure that some consistency exists between product and marketing.
- Ensure marketing copy compliments visuals to improve the quality of composition and storytelling.
- Continuously follow and implement latest UI/UX and development trends