Nationality: Any ( UK /China/ South Africa, Preferred)
• Must have Bachelor Degree in Business management ,marketing.
• Must have 4-8 experience in handling Kids footwear.
- Review of Season performance- Achievement VS Plan, Sell-In Analysis, Sell through Analysis, Category Performance and Product Performance
- In Season Reports & Analysis and support in action plans (Sell-through analysis/Inventory holding/Liquidation plan/at once sales push from existing inventory for Carry over and NPIs/Pricing)
- Business Strategy: Developing of Category business strategy depending on consumer research reports and Gap Analysis. Define a strategic framework and roadmap to monetize brand partnerships in a collaborative and sustainable fashion.
- Category Establishment: Category establishment focusing a developing an Apt Category Mix, Supplier Mix and Brand Mix.
- Financial Plan: Develop and Drive the periodic financial Plan for the category. Constant review on the same.
- Manage and develop all brand partnerships with a wide array of external brands and drive marketing programs, promotions, shop-in-shops, digital campaigns, etc. Develop special shop concepts, page layouts, and navigation to support category directives and strategies.
- Internal & External Collaboration: Collaborate with UX team to improve consumer shopping experience through improved product information, layout, and widget/features. Constantly suggesting improvements in navigation and classification.
- Maximizes online sales performance (i.e., conversion rate, average order value, units per transaction), by making continuous improvements in customer experience ratings, cross-sell strategies, sell-thru, and promotion/special deal execution.
- Paving the Future Category growth: Identifying opportunities on the website to get more entry points for the category
- Pursue cost reduction measures through centralized bulk buying and/ or selecting appropriate vendor mix, scanning the environment for benchmarks and constantly improving the purchase process
- Ensure achievement of budget and LFL growth for assigned department.
- Managing inventory levels of assigned department at the store.
- Ensure desired first price sell-thru for assigned department for each season.
- Assist planning manager in preparation of buying budget and assortment plan for assigned department.
- Ensure the realized margin target for the department are met.
- Ensure adequate mix of merchandise at the stores as per the set guidelines.
- Ensure all CORE products availability at all times.
- Launching of new products and categories at the stores and ensure timely replenishment.
- Regularly perform inter-store consolidations to maximize sell-thru.
- Coordination and liaising with retail team and buying team.
- Weekly preparation and review of reports with buying and retail team and plan out action plan to rectify concern areas.
- Flag any sort of inventory concern to planning manager and concerned buying department head so that the situation can be handled efficiently.