Digital Performance & Analytics Manager
Employment type: Full Time
- Minimum 5 years of advanced analytics experience ideally within the Telecom industry,
- At least 2-4 years related to e-commerce and self-service web analytics.
- Excellent data analysis skills. Ideal candidate must have strong experience interpreting and analyzing complicated, disparate, large-scale data sets and visualizing findings in a way that conclusions and recommendations can be easily drawn
- BA/BS with significant coursework in marketing, mathematics, statistics or economics.
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Responsible for managing and continuously improving Digital channel KPI and performance reporting and analysis
- Ability to manage complex reporting and gather meaningful/actionable insights from large data sets
- Collaborate with internal teams to advise on comprehensive measurement strategy, digital KPIs, and benchmarks.
- Provide customer and web metrics analysis and recommendations to increase traffic, engagement and conversion.
- Collect, analyses, interpret and summaries complex data in presentation format to aid customer experience and commercial decision making
- Create and distribute weekly, monthly, seasonal and ad hoc reports and web analytics recaps.
- Analyze multi-source data to inform cross channel strategic insights.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Thorough understanding of website metrics, data analysis and reporting tools
- The candidate should have exceptional analytical skills and be able to translate analysis into actionable recommendations to help achieve revenue goals and improve customer experience.
- Ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, build a strong and persuasive narrative around the data, and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability summarise digital touchpoint research in order to produce valuable strategic business insights and actionable results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate research results and conclusions in written reports and presentations
- A strong understanding of online marketing coupled with core skills of search – both paid and organic
- Experience of working in e-commerce environment