SENIOR (PROJECT) INTERIOR DESIGNER
Employment type: Full Time
- 5 years of experience in project interior designing
- CAD skills and 3D modeling experience
- Interest and experience in contemporary & green design
- BIM and Revit (experience or ability to learn fast is required)
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture & Interior Design or equivalent skills.
- Design supervision and issue handling at multiple construction sites.
- Search for and bid on new projects
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Sketch preliminary design plans, specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements