LOCATION: Abu Dhabi / Sharjah
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 8 - 14 years’ work experience in insurance
Education, Qualifications: Basic Bachelor’s degree or any relevant qualification or certification
Nationality: Any Nationality
- Manages the daily activities of the branch, with duties such as General Insurance claim processing (Motor, Medical & Life, Marine, FGA, Travel), marketing, auditing, loss prevention, and underwriting.
- Hires, trains, and monitors the performance of staff member.
- Provides updates to the reporting manager regarding operating results, insurance trends, and competitor methods.
- May provide guidance on more complex issues. Develops new business through selling and marketing activities.
- Typically manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- May give input into developing the budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.