Technical Services Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in aeronautical, mechanical, avionics or similar engineering disciplines.
- Program/Project management professional certification is a plus
Minimum 8 - 10 years of related experience with at least 5 years in the
following areas; military aviation services, particularly in the military aircraft
maintenance, repair environment and related overhaul programs,
engineering changes/aircraft systems, modifications and other aircraft
related engineering, including; design, repair, modification certification,
testing, etc. and similar development.
English Language Communication Skills
- IELTS Band Score of 6.5
- Strong knowledge of the MRO and military aviation business environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of airline maintenance and engineering operations.
- Sound knowledge in broad aircraft systems.